Guest sunshine

Indoor soccer at Blackwood

Guest sunshine

Im trying to set up a indoor 5 a side soccer team to play in the indoor league at Blackwood with my mate but theres only 2 of us and we need a few more players so if anyone is interested let me know.

Thanks

Guest Rossendale"r"us

hi i would def play what night is it on

cheers james

Guest sunshine

Hi James

It will be either a monday or tuesday night Im waiting for some details as to which league we can enter from the guy who runs it, he will ring me on monday night so I'll know more then. I'll keep you posted and it would be great if you could join the team.

Guest sunshine

No probs, will do, I will have all the info by Monday and will let you know.

Guest sunshine

I Pm'd everyone who showed an interest, havent had any responses from them yet about organising a friendly before we join the league, hopefully we can get a friendly with the Noarlunga team that has just formed

Guest grants

Hi,

I am 48 but fairly fit (I played football in UK until I was 37) and would like to play if you need an old man ! I live in Blackwood which would be handy

Thanks

Shane

Guest Baconi

Hi, I would be keen to play, we are about to move to Blackwood, so the location is spot on, cheers, David

Guest DanandJanna

I'd be interested in 5 a side if your still trying to get a game on, Blackwood isn't too far away from me either.

Guest sunshine

Hi Dan, Yes we are still getting a team sorted to play in Blacwood 5 aside, but I am just waiting for the legue organiser to get back to me, to let me know when we can start. I will let you know as soon as I hear something.

Guest sunshine

Hi Guys,

If you haven't already please can you all PM me your telephone numbers, as I am trying to organise a friendly for next week with the Noarlunga team. Would be great if you could all make it.

cheers Boot

Guest driver3463

Hey

do you still need players?

i live in blackwood, 19 year old :)

let me know thanks

Guest sooty

Are you still looking to get a team together mate as i would be up for a game as live near to blackwood what nights do you play and where.

Guest chesterboy

I am at hallet cove and would like to play let me know if its a goer!

Guest simcal64

I'm looking to start playing 5-a-side again in southern region. Is there a veterans league? (47 but played regularly before coming out here at 40). I live in Happy Valley.

Im trying to set up a indoor 5 a side soccer team to play in the indoor league at Blackwood with my mate but theres only 2 of us and we need a few more players so if anyone is interested let me know.

Thanks