Guest Drumms

Boots Advantage Points

Guest Drumms

Hello all,

I have been saving all my boots advantage points. What would you suggest using them on. Makeup, hair dye, any recommendationas?! What would you spend them on?

:D

Guest needtogonow

Boots NO7 range for sure. Protect and perfect serum as I noticed my skin is dry out here, might be due that strange round orange thing in the sky!

Guest guest3462

You can buy boots cosmetic products in some stores here and there is a store on ebay that does them cheaply too. If you have babies i'd buy loads of nappies as they are double the price here! I wouldnt waste on things like hair dye or shower gel, you can buy many of the same brands here for the same price, if it were me i'd stock up on perfume as that is very expensive here in Aus!

Having said that if you want to bring me a bottle of aussie mate shampoo and conditioner i'd be eternally grateful!!!;)lol

Guest Shandalina
    You can buy boots cosmetic products in some stores here and there is a store on ebay that does them cheaply too. If you have babies i'd buy loads of nappies as they are double the price here! I wouldnt waste on things like hair dye or shower gel, you can buy many of the same brands here for the same price, if it were me i'd stock up on perfume as that is very expensive here in Aus!

Having said that if you want to bring me a bottle of aussie mate shampoo and conditioner i'd be eternally grateful!!!;)lol

Hi, The one thing I counted on being in Australia is that "aussie mate shampoo and conditioner" would definately be selling on the shelves ! Am I correct in seeing that they do not ? Took me 7 months of testing shampoos on my daughters incredibly curly hair,and loads of tears trying to wash her hair until I came across Aussie Mate - and was in heaven as my child's hair didnt knot anymore. Please let me know - Thanks !!:notworthy:

Boots NO7 range for sure. Protect and perfect serum as I noticed my skin is dry out here, might be due that strange round orange thing in the sky!

Hi, I've got one that's left over from my move here as i'd stocked up but found i no longer needed as i'd found a SA brand that was dare i say it even better, i'll drop it off to you at the bookstore next time i'm passing.

Cheers

Hi, I've got one that's left over from my move here as i'd stocked up but found i no longer needed as i'd found a SA brand that was dare i say it even better, i'll drop it off to you at the bookstore next time i'm passing.

Cheers

Hi

Which brand have you found that's better than No7, I've been looking for a good serum.

Thanks

Tracey

hi the things I would have stocked up on are mascara, lid liner and L'oreal touche magique as these products can be up to $30 each and I think I was paying a tenner in the UK. Also anti ageing creams are much more expensive. In reference to the aussie mate range, I too thought they would sell it here but it doesn't appear so:mad:

Lisa

PS Face wipes is another thing I wish I stocked up on.

Cheers

Hi Needtogonow - Just wondered if you ever got the perfect & protect serum, dropped it into the bookstore back in November, assistant looked at me a bit blakly and put it in a drawer!