Guest Jersey Bean

Hi all

Guest Jersey Bean

Hi all,

really new at this & taking me ages to get to grips with the forum duh!

From jersey Channel Islands originally move to Spain, Dubai & now looking to settle in Adelaide Hubby born there, but lived in the uk till 4 years ago.

So we have three girls 12, 3, 4 months old. going to need to meet people who like a laugh & enjoy the finer things in life!

looking for all the help i can get anyone else in the golden grove area that know of rentals?

Anymore Jersey beans out there?

all the best

Claire Rick

This website great

Hi all,

really new at this & taking me ages to get to grips with the forum duh!

From jersey Channel Islands originally move to Spain, Dubai & now looking to settle in Adelaide Hubby born there, but lived in the uk till 4 years ago.

So we have three girls 12, 3, 4 months old. going to need to meet people who like a laugh & enjoy the finer things in life!

looking for all the help i can get anyone else in the golden grove area that know of rentals?

Anymore Jersey beans out there?

all the best

Claire Rick

This website great

hi guys welcome to the forum, it is a great place to meet and make great friends...enjoy your stay with us....

We do have a few guys on from GG i am sure they will be along to help you out....

HG

Guest mandmick

Hi

I've sent you a private message,

Not sure if you've arrived yet!

We were there for 14 years!

Don't see many fellow Dubai Expats around Adelaide!

Mandy

Hi

Welcome to the site, and looking forward to welcoming you to North East Adelaide when you arrive! Any of the following suburbs are within easy reach of Clovercrest (I think you mentioned that on another post!): Dernancourt, Highbury, Tea Tree Gully, Vista, Wynn Vale, Greenwith, Golden Grove, Surrey Downs, Hope Valley, St Agnes, Modbury.... If you haven't already done so, have a look on Real Estate, Property, Land and Homes for Sale, lease and rent - realestate.com.au and enter in some of those suburbs in the rental section.

When you're here, keep an eye on the social section: we try and have regular get togethers in the area - ust be about due another one thinking about it! - so would be great if you are able to come along and meet a few others from the area.

Diane

Guest Jersey Bean
    Hi

Welcome to the site, and looking forward to welcoming you to North East Adelaide when you arrive! Any of the following suburbs are within easy reach of Clovercrest (I think you mentioned that on another post!): Dernancourt, Highbury, Tea Tree Gully, Vista, Wynn Vale, Greenwith, Golden Grove, Surrey Downs, Hope Valley, St Agnes, Modbury.... If you haven't already done so, have a look on Real Estate, Property, Land and Homes for Sale, lease and rent - realestate.com.au and enter in some of those suburbs in the rental section.

When you're here, keep an eye on the social section: we try and have regular get togethers in the area - ust be about due another one thinking about it! - so would be great if you are able to come along and meet a few others from the area.

Diane

Hi Diane,

Thanks great help,

been looking at the rentals its good to here what people think.

Will be looking out for meet ups

Cheers Claire

Guest spongebob

Hi

I am new to the site but have been following developments as they appear. My husband (Julian 42), myself (Jennie 46) and my two children (Abigail 11 and Melissa 9) are aiming to emigrate as soon as is possible and would really like to come to Adelaide. Was hoping to come before Christmas and the start of the new school year but this looks unlikely at the moment :jimlad:

So far we are waiting for the new SOL list like lots of others and I am finding the waiting frustrating. :wubclub: My OH is an Electronics engineer and from the possible lists posted this looks positive that it may be on the new SOL list when it is published.

I think all of us are worried about fitting in and making new friends. I was traveling in OZ in 1987-8 and always found the Australian's friendly with a really good sense of humour. I was wondering how easy it is to make friends esp if you are a stay at home mum?

Thanks.:notworthy:

Guest kelly7898

Hello !

I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Guest Jersey Bean
    Hello !

I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Hi Ya are you out there yet? we are still in Dubai heading out beginning of July! so exciting nearly booked the flights yesterday as they keep increasing in price all the time!

Thought we would sell our 4x4 first cause if we don`t sell it were stuck here cant leave!!

Best of luck

Claire

Guest spongebob

Hi kelly 9878

Welcome to pomsinadelaide. I am also new awaiting the new sol list to come into effect in July although we have started the long paperwork trail and decluttering the house. Hope you enjoy the site.

Jennie (46) Julian (42) Abigail (11) and Melissa (9)

Guest Simon&Tracy

Hi Clare,

I've sent you a message. :)

Tracy