Zipadeedooda - VISA

Guest JPT07

Just had a call from our agent to say our visas have been granted.:jiggy:We are

sooooooo excited and the people who have bought our house are signing today so things are going okay. Were going out to Adelaide in January so I 'm sure time will fly by now. OMG I don't know where to start now!!!!:goofy: Shippers hopefully coming within the next two weeks, all seems so unreal. :wideeyed:. Still have nowhere to stay when we get there so I better start looking. Bye for now.

Paul&Lorna.

Hi Paul and Lorna

Congrats on your visa, you must be so excited! Everything seems to be happening quickly for you now.

Hopefully we will have a case officer soon and be able to move forward, the waiting is killing us.

Keep us posted on how everything's going.

Ffion and Dylan

Just had a call from our agent to say our visas have been granted.:jiggy:We are

sooooooo excited and the people who have bought our house are signing today so things are going okay. Were going out to Adelaide in January so I 'm sure time will fly by now. OMG I don't know where to start now!!!!:goofy: Shippers hopefully coming within the next two weeks, all seems so unreal. :wideeyed:. Still have nowhere to stay when we get there so I better start looking. Bye for now.

Paul&Lorna.

Many Congratulations what Visa were you on ? what were the timescales involved !!

Enjoy your celebrations tonight!!

Macleods

Great news, you must be so releaved that all the waiting is over. :biglaugh: Can't wait until we get ours (if we are lucky enough to pass our meds on 5th October and the kind man/lady in Adelaide says yes).:wacko: