Guest JPT07

Zipadeedooda - VISA

Guest JPT07

Just had a call from our agent to say our visas have been granted.:jiggy:We are

sooooooo excited and the people who have bought our house are signing today so things are going okay. Were going out to Adelaide in January so I 'm sure time will fly by now. OMG I don't know where to start now!!!!:goofy: Shippers hopefully coming within the next two weeks, all seems so unreal. :wideeyed:. Still have nowhere to stay when we get there so I better start looking. Bye for now.

Paul&Lorna.

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi Paul and Lorna

Congrats on your visa, you must be so excited! Everything seems to be happening quickly for you now.

Hopefully we will have a case officer soon and be able to move forward, the waiting is killing us.

Keep us posted on how everything's going.

Ffion and Dylan

Just had a call from our agent to say our visas have been granted.:jiggy:We are

sooooooo excited and the people who have bought our house are signing today so things are going okay. Were going out to Adelaide in January so I 'm sure time will fly by now. OMG I don't know where to start now!!!!:goofy: Shippers hopefully coming within the next two weeks, all seems so unreal. :wideeyed:. Still have nowhere to stay when we get there so I better start looking. Bye for now.

Paul&Lorna.

Many Congratulations what Visa were you on ? what were the timescales involved !!

Enjoy your celebrations tonight!!

Macleods

Guest jetskitony

Hi,

congratulations on getting your visa,good luck with the rest of your journey.

Myrtle,Tony,Callum

Guest dglamoore

Congratulations 23_50_4.gif 36_1_33.gif

Always love to see those visa got it's :cute:

the time will fly now as seems to go into hyperspeed between getting that visa and leaving

Lisa:v_SPIN:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Congratulations, let the panic and chaos begin,

Good luck

Guzzler

Guest JPT07

Hi All,

:)

thanks for all the congratulations and good luck to everyone who is waiting for their visas.

Paul&Lorna.

Guest swampo

Great news, you must be so releaved that all the waiting is over. :biglaugh: Can't wait until we get ours (if we are lucky enough to pass our meds on 5th October and the kind man/lady in Adelaide says yes).:wacko: