Sign in to follow this  
suzer

Playstation 1 steering wheel & pedals

Down to $10 - want rid of it!

You better to give it away if you can find someone to take it no one wants them.

I have the actual PS1 and 3 controllers as well, but they don't seem to be working - guessing it's the unit so may try to sort it out and get rid of the lot together.

btw Ian never heard back from you on the roofing quote?

I have the actual PS1 and 3 controllers as well, but they don't seem to be working - guessing it's the unit so may try to sort it out and get rid of the lot together.

btw Ian never heard back from you on the roofing quote?

Have been flat out working and staying at Mannum for the last while, did not want to give you a fright with a quote you are looking at a weeks work and materials. Its a wee bit out of my way comming from the south.

Have been flat out working and staying at Mannum for the last while, did not want to give you a fright with a quote you are looking at a weeks work and materials. Its a wee bit out of my way comming from the south.

Thanks for coming out to give us the quote. Others have told us it's a days work so thanks will go with one of the others.

Hi be very wary of a one person that can do your roof in one day asAll the ridge and hip capping's on your roof are loose and need to be all lifted old mortar removed and re bedded with new mortar left to dry overnight and then re pointed You have about 8 legs of hip capping needing done not counting the ridge tiles.

Just watch that who ever does it that they are not just pointing them as that will last about a year if your lucky and then start to fall out again and you will be back to square one.

Hi be very wary of a one person that can do your roof in one day asAll the ridge and hip capping's on your roof are loose and need to be all lifted old mortar removed and re bedded with new mortar left to dry overnight and then re pointed You have about 8 legs of hip capping needing done not counting the ridge tiles.

Just watch that who ever does it that they are not just pointing them as that will last about a year if your lucky and then start to fall out again and you will be back to square one.

Thanks Ian. Feel free to give me a quote if you have time regardless of whether you want to/have time to come out and do it so I have a comparison.

Thanks for coming out to give us the quote. Others have told us it's a days work so thanks will go with one of the others.

Looks like you have it under control hope it goes ok.