Guest linzid68

Help

Guest linzid68

Hi , Can Anyone Help Us Find A Decent Migration Service That We Can Actually Speak To Someone Rather Than Just Apply Online Because I Think That Is Too Vague. We Both Have Good Jobs , Family Who Live Out There ( All My Hubbies Family) Who Say They Will Sponser Us And A Good Amount Of Money To Take With Us But Still Have Said We Dont Qualify. Any Suggestions Greatly Appreciated .

hi linzid68,

there are a good few of us on PIA who are using migration agents and some who are going it alone.

Personally I am using Overseas Emigration (edinburgh) whom I have every confidence in, others are using Go Matilda, four corners.

I think to start you off phone round a few and get a feel for them, as you have to be able to trust them and have confidence in their ability to do their job. Only you can do that.

I personally called a few and felt that the company I decided on had a better handle on my many many questions and made me feel at ease. Others I felt weren't so enthusiastic and I felt did not answer my questions as much as I would have liked. I can e-mail or telephone, which I do frequently and they answer my questions honestly whether I like what they have to say or not!!!

Companies offer a free discussion, to find out more about you and give you an answer as to whether they could successfully help you or not.

So pick up the phone and start enquiring and let them give you the facts. I couldn't have made head nor tale of the information on the internet.

Good luck and keep us all posted as to how you get on!

Guest linzid68

Thankyou very much , for your help . We will keep you in touch if ok I will add you as a friend x

only too glad to help, as I've had a lot of help from others on here also.

It's nice to share experiences to help through this roller coaster ride!!!

Friends aplenty, welcome aboard.

Hi , Can Anyone Help Us Find A Decent Migration Service That We Can Actually Speak To Someone Rather Than Just Apply Online Because I Think That Is Too Vague. We Both Have Good Jobs , Family Who Live Out There ( All My Hubbies Family) Who Say They Will Sponser Us And A Good Amount Of Money To Take With Us But Still Have Said We Dont Qualify. Any Suggestions Greatly Appreciated .

Cant speak for others but we are with GoMatilda and we have had no problems so far.

With them now you, i believe, you just enter your contact details on line and they actually ring you back!

Hope it all goes well

Guest Rachael

Hi

We are using Wessex Migration (based in Poole) this would be quite close if you wanted to visit in person. It was much easier as we live in Bournemouth, we just dropped bits off and collected them etc. Very good service so far.

Just Google it and it should come up.

Rachael.

Guest dglamoore

We also used Go Matilda and found them great!! Always happy to answer any questions and I had a few :huh:

Good luck with your decision and the whole migration thing :jiggy:

Lisa:v_SPIN:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

we used www.migration-solutions.com.au, he calls you to find out if you have a chance first, wont take you on otherwise, also he charges for TRA and visa separate, we got ours in 8 months all up, plus I had a tricky TRA, Paid under £1000 for both. We had no worries about any thing, he did it all. When some people ask questions on here, I dont know what they are talking about, I think because with our agent I didnt need to know.

sarah

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi there

Just in case you don't have enough choice, we used www.migrationmatters.com they are based in Alton, Hampshire - not that far away from you actually (I used to work in Southampton many moons ago) and we found them very good.

Good luck and welcome to the site!

Regs

Sas

Guest Welshy

Despite what the agencies tell you, DIMIA are approachable and have a helpline to speak to an immigration agent. I have spoken to them several times to see what different options we have going from temporary to permanent. Look on the DIMIA website, theres contact numbers on there.

Just for info Go Matilda have offices in Ocean Village in Southampton.

I spoke to them a while ago and found them really helpful.

Paul.

Guest linzid68

Thankyou To Everyone For The Help You Have Provided . Will Let You Know How We Get On.