Guest MandisFam

dolphin cruise, port adelaide

Guest MandisFam

Hi folks,

Somebody recommended the dolphin cruise up at port adelaide and I was wondering whether you have book in advance or just turn up??? also is it quite easy to park the car there???

thanks

Mandisfam

Guest Celine

Hi there,

you can just turn up, the boat takes upto about 700 people although there was only about 70 on the day we went - lasted about 1.5 hrs & was really good fun. Excellent value & spotted lots of dolphins including babies. Enjoy your day out

Guest nurse sue

we went a couple of years ago and just turned up (twas about this time of year so off peak and not too busy). think we parked down by the train museum.

its good fun if the dophins are out ... we went on one of the cruise and dine ones ... chicken schnitzel for the 4th time in 2 days :lol:

Guest guest569

parking is easy as there is a massive indoor market every sunday at the port. Its pay and display so take plenty of change !!

We went a couple of weeks ago.....and found it to be pretty good cruise although unfortunately we saw no dolphins!

We went to the market next door and not really sure whether it was a market/in door carboot sale!! Still i found a cd i couldnt find for years so i was happy!

We parked just in side street behind the town hall where its free!

Dan

Guest Nick11

Been on it 3 times and never seen a dolphin!!!!!!!!!!!!!