Guest guest4504

Child care/ Nursery places

Guest guest4504

Hi to you all. Another child care question here that I cannot find answer in earlier posts, so could someone please help with answer. How hard is it to find good Childcare / Nursery places ? Preferably in the Happy Valley and near surrounding ares. Only asking as where we live on Fylde coast its hard !... Oh and costly £80 per day per child. Many thanks.:)

Having recently been looking around, only one place I looked (Happy Valley Community Child Care Centre) had problems fitting me in. Everywhere else (4 other places) had no problem. Childcare cost varies from around $65-$75 for day care, not sure about family daycare (childminder) Once you start looking, there are plenty of options around your area of Happy Valley

Guest guest4504

hi, thanks for that. What are the start and finnish times usualy run ? Wondering how they fit in with work hours. thanks again.

Guest ems

Have you had a look at careforkids.com.au. If i remember right it lists all types of childcare and can give the costs of some family day care providers.

Sorry can't help with starting times of childcare centers but i believe the family day care providers can be quite flexible.

I know Happy Valley Child Care Community Centre has a great reputation, probably why its full. Try O Halloran Hill Child Care Community Centre, both my 2 and 3 year old go there full time and have done since last August. It has a fantastic reputation and is absolutley brilliant, better than any day care centre I have sent my children to in England (and I thought they were good). Sandra is the manager and she and all the staff are lovely. Prices depend on how often your children go, it gets cheaper the more often they go, I pay $63 a day each and it is worth every penny. Definatley worth a visit, not too much further than Happy Valley.

Guest guest4504

Denise, you are a star as all that have replied. many thanks. I think the costs are reasonable and the times are perfect. thanks again as this has settled a few worries as i have twin 2 year olds.