Any bought/dealt with Leisure Pools?

likesshopping

Hi Has anyone had any dealings with Leisure Pools?

We are looking to buy a fibre glass pool and they are currently doing an offer to include a free waterfall.........the pool we are looking at is very similar to a freedom pool...size/price.

Ive also tried Adelaide Pool and Spa - but have left numerous message and I never get a call back...so have crossed them off my list!

Any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks

Sarahx

• 3 weeks later...
we have just decided to go with PLEASURE POOLS try them for a quote it is KYM DICKESON 0411634367

We've looked at their website a few times, exploring who to use for our pool when we can afford one (which won't be soon unless we receive an unexpected inheritance ...) but weren't sure if this was even a real company. I know that some websites lack a bit of professionalism over here, and we turn a blind eye to the odd typo, but the standard of theirs put a real doubt in our minds, particularly when one of their pages looks like this:

Adelaide Pool Accessories

I'm not sure whatever happened to 'page under construction'!

Still, as long as they do a good job!

Jim