Guest robbyr

House swop

Guest robbyr

We are currently living in Hallett Cove and are looking to swop houses with someone in the UK (dont mind where) for approx 3 mths or so. Thought someone would know of friends or relatives who would like to spend some time in Adelaide but dont have room for them at their place.

Have tried the house swop agencies but everyone wants to go to Melbourne or Sydney, they apparently havent heard how good Adelaide is. We are also willing to leave our car for their use, but we are 5 mins away from the Hallett Cove Railway station anyway. The house is 2 storey with ducted air conditioning, internet, balcony with sea views 2 car garage dishwasher etc.

We would be very grateful if people would ask around and we can send photos etc. It would just be my husband and I going so are flexible with dates etc. Thank you

Hi there- my hubby's mum and dad are coming over for three months on 3rd Dec till Feb next yr and i'm sure would be really interested in house swapping.... the problem is - they live in sunny Oldham lol - would you REALLY want to swop Hallett cove for Oldham??!! Having said that - theirs is a nice 3 bed house... and they are lovely people[house trained etc!!] If it's a possibility for you - let me know and i can pass on their details to you. All the best, Jacinta

Guest robbyr

Hello

thanks for getting back to me so quickly i was worried that no one would reply. We definitely would be interested we hate the hot weather! It would be Ralph my husband (who is retired) and I (Robby) who would be living there, although our youngest son might spend Christmas with us. My email address is robbyran@bigpond.net.au and our home phone is 8387 5123.

cheers

Ralph and Robby