Guest jimdundee

Noarlunga Downs

Guest jimdundee

Hi

Me and My Wife are looking to buy a home and would like some advice please on the Noarlunga Downs Area. We have found a great house to buy but are unsure of the area. Please could you help us with the pro's and con's of the area. Any advice from people who have lived there or are still living there. Thanks everyone and hope to hear from you soon.

Jas n Caz

Guest jimdundee

That was 1 of the houses we are interested in.

Hi,

Noarlunga Downs has a lot going for it interms of location...close to the Noarlunga centre, transport, beaches etc. I am not going to get into an area rating controversy but... there is a massive development of new housing happening in Noarlunga Downs. Also, the weird thing about Adelaide (Australia?) is that you can have great houses right next door to shacks! You can also have entire roads occupied by house proud people but the next road can be run down. I bought a house in Christies Beach. Christies is a good example of this: it has / had a reputation for being a so so area and is a perfect example of the good road / bad road story. Maybe have a look at your neighbours, the roads around you etc.

The end of the rail line was Noarlunga but with the expansion of the city and the development in the Seaford area plus the extension of the rail line, the suburbs on the fringe of the city are now being upgraded. I have looked at a lot of houses in Noarlunga Downs. There are roads that I would live in and others that I wouldn't.

Tamara

Guest jimdundee

Thanks very much for your reply. I see what u mean by nice houses next to shackles, there alot of that around Adelaide. When we go to see houses we may pop to see the neighbours just to see what they are like. The reson we like this area is because everything is close by. Oh well lets get on with the viewings and see what happens.

Jas n Caz

We would have brought one of them in that area, just have a look at the cul-de-sac over the road or at the side.Apart from that well worth a think.

Both have been on market for some time PM me more info to give