jomark

brickie wanted

brickie wanted to join small gang,mainly southern areas.experience,transport and abn.

call mark 0406347647.

Guest willow1234

hi mark would it be possible to phone ya when we arrive 25.5.10 ?? i would be looking for work once we settle (maybe 2 wkks after arrival)

Hi mark i have my vetassess practical on tuesday what kind of questions do they ask.

Do i have to start reading my old college notes or is pretty straight forward.

hi mark would it be possible to phone ya when we arrive 25.5.10 ?? i would be looking for work once we settle (maybe 2 wkks after arrival)

give me a call mate,if i cant help may know someone that can.

Hi mark i have my vetassess practical on tuesday what kind of questions do they ask.

sorry mate cant help with that one,i never had to do it,sure someone on here could help,good luck mate.

I did mines about 6 years ago but not for bricklaying. I did it for rendering and general repairs, nothing hard just asked how you would do a certain task and to just explain it in the steps you would use. done about 20mins and sat and talked for the rest of the time about things in general.

Guest ChrisBrown

Hi Mark

Would you or someone you know be willing to do a sponsorship?

Thanks,

Chris Brown

Hi Mark

Would you or someone you know be willing to do a sponsorship?

Thanks,

Chris Brown

i think you will find it hard to get a sponsor mate as most are self empolyed.keep trying and good luck.mark.