Guest graandjac

Car Hire

Guest graandjac

:huh:Has anyone one the other side got a good recommendation for car hire, for our reccie 16oct. When i do a search i get one price for being from the uk and a CHEAPER one if saying i live over there, or is this just a case of another uk rip off.

Cheers Graham

Guest Guest75

Hiya

I've recently met Ali (Alison) from Aussie Car Rentals.They have "delivered" guests for us and are very helpful.Meeting you at the airport and do mention if you have the extra luggage allowance.

The "Metropolitan Car rental" is for secondhand cars.

http://www.aussiecarrentals.com.au/

HTH

:D

When i did my reccie i booked a car through Thrifty and picked it up at the airport. Saved myself a bit of money by using their Australian website.

Service was very good but the Hyundai Getz was a gutless wonder. I also pre-paid for fuel as they were offering it cheaper than the forecourt at the time.

Paul.

Guest sarahsmartiepants

We used Koala car hire. We had a small 4 door, for about $30 a day, not sure if they collect you at the airport, could find out for you if you like, let me know.

If you want to fill up your hire car cheap then drop it of on a tuesday, thats when petrol is cheapest:arghh:.

sarah