Guest Lisado

Packing Boxes

Guest Lisado

Hi all

We are moving out of our rental and wondered if anyone had spare packing boxes we could borrow / have?

We can collect them

Many thanks, Lisa

I work at foodworks and we have heaps of boxes that just get crushed, I'm sure if you go to any supermarket they will give you as many as you need.

Hi,

We are getting delivery of our container on Monday 17th May. Yippee, will be like Christmas for all of us. I just can't wait. Neither can the kids lol...

Anyways will have tons of boxes there strong Pickfords ones with all the wrapping paper.

Let me know you you want them or if anyone else is interested?

Prema

Guest kangomik

If Prema does not have enough for you then i agree with LOL. "her who must be obeyed" works at coles and got loads of boxes when we moved.

Oh I will have loads, we have a full 40ft coming!!!! My poor hubbie has put back his start date at work to help me unpack....

I'm so excited I can't stop smiling, people on the streets must think that I am absolutely nuts!!!!

Just let me know, as allied pickfords will be coming to collect the empty boxes when I'm done unpacking. So if someone wants them, I won't call them to collect.

Guest kangomik

Prema, it really is like Christmas, it's amzing what you forget you packed, all those little tiny things.

Not long to go !!!! a few more sleeps LOL