Guest Drea

Introducing myself

Guest Drea

Hi guys,

I am Andrea, I have signed a job contract in Australia, and basically at the beginning of the process. My next step is the IELTS exam. However it would be nice to start chatting and meeting friends in Adelaide, and also for advice along the way.

Anyone welcome!

Guest garlic--bread

Hi Andrea, I'm also new to this. Just getting started. Hope all goes well :)

Guest spongebob

Hi

I am also new at this and am at the beginning of the process busy waiting for the new SOL list :notworthy:

Good luck.

Jennie (46) Julian (42) Abigail (11) Melissa (9)

Guest sforbes

Hi there folks

I just wanted to welcome you all to the forum. You will find loads of helpful info and tips on here. Everyone is really friendly and happy to help.

I'm still in the Uk, making the move next year - if you have any questions about the process I may be able to give you an insight in how things worked out in my case....

Cheers, Sharon

Hi Andrea,

Hope all is well. Laura and I have just received confirmation of our state sponsorship so we are hoping to hear from DIAC shortly. Which part of Adelaide are you hoping to move to? are you travelling with family?

Guest Drea

Hi guys,

Thanks for replying, I really don't think it has sunk in yet, however im going with the flow, my offer of job is in North Adelaide, so i have been browsing around surrounding areas to get an idea of accommodation, I do not as yet have a starting date this still has to be arranged, but it may be around November. I am travelling with my son who is 15 and my dog. I do have a boyfriend however he also works abroad so when he is on leave he will just need to come via oz rather than the UK.

Take care

Drea.