Guest r_1159

Not yet lodged with DIAC + document sent fo SA=>what happens for me now ?

Guest r_1159

I have not lodged any visa with DIAC due to lack of 5 points but I sent my docs to SA before 14 may 2010 .

Now what happens ?:arghh: before they said they will announce about this but now they say all off shore not being processed!

Does it mean that I have to wait till July? :confused:

I have not lodged any visa with DIAC due to lack of 5 points but I sent my docs to SA before 14 may 2010 .

Now what happens ?:arghh: before they said they will announce about this but now they say all off shore not being processed!

Does it mean that I have to wait till July? :confused:

Hi there

When did you submit your application to SA, please? Before or after 7th May 2010? (Please note the date - I do mean before 7th May, not between 7th and 14th May.)

Cheers

Gill

Guest guest3462

As far as I can see (we are in exactly the same postition as you, with the exception that we are already in Adelaide!) we will just have to wait until the suspension is lifted in July. It is only a few extra weeks just a complete pain in the bum!

Good luck with your application!

JC x

Guest r_1159
    Hi there

When did you submit your application to SA, please? Before or after 7th May 2010? (Please note the date - I do mean before 7th May, not between 7th and 14th May.)

Cheers

Gill

Sorry for late respond,

I applied online on 06May2010 and my hard copies reached on 11 May2010, both dates are shown in my online tracking account of SA, In front of my status has mentioned :"Normal processing time is approximately 4 - 8 weeks from

11/05/2010."

When did you submit?

what's your opinion now ?