Guest Candiceno1

Gyms/Fitness centres in south

Guest Candiceno1

We are currently members of blackwood fitness and love it there however when we move its too far to travel. Does anyone go to Paramount fitness in woodcroft or know of good gyms near old reynella that have good classes? we do a lot of RPM/Spin classes and I do yoga too so would want those classes. I have looked but cannt find many, any ideas/suggestions please

Cheers

Candice:wubclub:

Not sure about spin classes, I know there is a curves not far from there that advertises spin. I go down to Noarlunga but don't think they do spin. They do a great pilates/yoga mix called body balance which is a Les Mills class and is great.

Guest Candiceno1
    Not sure about spin classes, I know there is a curves not far from there that advertises spin. I go down to Noarlunga but don't think they do spin. They do a great pilates/yoga mix called body balance which is a Les Mills class and is great.

Noarlunga is just as far I think!! Dont like body balance its too fast and not long enough in the poses!!! If they do les mills then maybe they have RPM?? is it at the leisure centre?

Guest Stacey

Hi Candice

I live in Happy Valley and attend the Paragon gym Paragon Fitness

They do all the Les Mills classes including spin (rpm) which I also do a lot.

The gym is really new and the rpm studio is great. Being in Flagstaff you are quite close. Give them a call and i'm sure you can get some complimentary passes.

Stacey

x

Guest Candiceno1
    Hi Candice

I live in Happy Valley and attend the Paramount gym Paragon Fitness

They do all the Les Mills classes including spin (rpm) which I also do a lot.

The gym is really new and the rpm studio is great. Being in Flagstaff you are quite close. Give them a call and i'm sure you can get some complimentary passes.

Stacey

x

Hi Stacey

yeah I know paragon, my current next door neighbour is an instructor there. We are moving from flaggy to old reynella so i wanted one nearer there really.

Cheers though :)

how about the new one at the bottom of happy valley drive, can't think of the name, but it is next to blue dolphin swimming?

Guest Candiceno1
    how about the new one at the bottom of happy valley drive, can't think of the name, but it is next to blue dolphin swimming?

Thats Paragon, may have a look at that one as its about 10 min drive from old reynella

Candice yes thats the Leisure centre it is a bit far but it has swimming which is included in the membership :-)

Guest Candiceno1

Thanks michelle i will have a look as we wont have a pool when we move (thank god!) so swimming sounds good too!!

Guest pauljoinoz

There is a new Gym in Noarlunga called Genesis they do all the Les Mills classes & do RPM 4 mornings a week, as I too love spin! There is another Genesis in Glenelg they have a good website with all the classes listed.

It is awesome all the cardio equip has Foxtel tv's in!!! Only opened two weeks ago.

Good luck

Jo