Sign in to follow this  
Guest saraho

places nearby to take young children

Guest saraho

hi all was just wondering if any one knows of any playgroups or meetings around andrews farm, munno parra or elizabeth area that i can take my 2 little girls to through the week i cant drive so am very limited, any one with young kids that would like to get kids together would be great to,

Guest salisbury massive

Have a look on this website About Playgroup SA they can tell you the nearest playgroup. You are a bit stuck as there is no primary school in Andrews Farm. i think Burton is the closest. Check out the Salvation Army, they usually do a playgroup . Try St Colomba, the private school, they might do something. Also have a look at your local kindy, often there is a playgroup on a friday when there is no kindy. Churches are a good bet too.

Jo

Guest Here at last!

Do you have a library nearby?

Our local library has storytime and craft time three times a week. It is free and my son loves going.

Sonya

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Hi

I've been told baout a lovely cheap indoor play area in salisbury east, just off bridge road/clayson road. Small and friendly apparently. Let me know how you get on, I've never been but its only meant to cost a couple of dollars with a small cafe too.

Good luck.

Guest saraho

hi thanx for the tips i will defo have a good look into it, cheers

Guest kfoley0681

hi kidz biz cafe is whats been mentioned in sailsbury east and is great fun you can get a bus from elizabeth down this way but is a small distance without a car. the swimming pool in elizabeth is good and has a real shallow end with diffent kiddy things in.