Guest dglamoore

Facebook

Guest Django

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!:arghh:

Spawn of the devil and all that. Hate the fact anyone from your dark and distant pass can suddenly appear. Had it for 2 days then deleted it from the PC. With Spaces and Messenger you're much more control and for people like me that are c&%p with computers facebook is like :goofy:

Guest ffi&dyl
    Ok I am now addicted thanks to a good friend :o anyone else got a facebook??

http://www.facebook.com

Lisa :wubclub:

Yes, went on it for the first time yesterday can see how it can get very addictive!!!

Ffion

Guest graandjac
    Ok I am now addicted thanks to a good friend :o anyone else got a facebook??

http://www.facebook.com

Lisa :wubclub:

Lisa my opinion of you has now gone down...lol !!! have people got nothing better to do than sit on their computer draggin up the past and looking at a load of old people they didnt like anyway, and then you punch......poke.....throw food.....and more stupid stuff at them agree with Pete:goofy:.....Cheers Graham

Guest stufi1997
    :biglaugh: take no notice, i've got one too...! but hav'nt a clue how to find people . bebo's heeps easier.:chatterbox: stu....well it's fiona's accounts but as usual she forgets about them and i intervene,.....!

Guest stephb

i am in the camp of people who love facebook! i have calmed down from an initial flurry but have found it a great way of getting back in touch with people ive not seen for a while. most i still have little contact with, but have restarted some great friendships. also have a pia buddy on there already! not dissimilar as a way of communicating to here, but without the oz obsession ;)

Guest dglamoore

great way to have some fun in between working :) nothing better than throwing a sheep at a friend to relieve stress :biglaugh::jiggy:

Lisa:v_SPIN:

Guest Dean

Hi,

I am another facebook convert, quite enjoy throwing sheep at people and its a great way to network and keep in touch with old friends.

Dean

Guest Libby1971

Woohoo

I love facebook although I still haven't quite got it all figured out yet but part of the fun is working it out!

Libby1971

Guest Dean

Hi,

I don't want to take communication away from the forum as it is a great place to learn and meet new friends, but if you would like to be added to my friends within facebook, let me know how to find you..

Cheers

Dean

Guest westie1972

Yes both hubby and I have Facebook, it's a great way to communicate with love ones back home and for them to see photos that I have taken here. I think Facebook is great.

Stalkerbook! Ha Ha. It is a great way thou to keep in touch with family & friends back home and you can always ignore those people you dont want to be 'friends' with :nah: