Stuff Wanted!!

Guest ben&sharon

Guest ben&sharon

Hi!

My mother's had her visa extended until Jan and has just taken on a six month rental. And now needs to put something in it!! If there's anyone that might have any of the following for sale for a reasonable price, please can you let me know? :)

Single bed

Small fridge/freezer

Two seater sofa (or two comfy chairs)

We're not looking for brand new or to spend a load of money - just suitable for now!

Thanks!!. :wubclub:

Guest Toby

hi, i have a 3 seater sofa, about 18months old, a washing machine and the possibility of fridgefreezer. if she is intrested she can borrow them at no charge. let me nknow. cheers dave

Guest WhatNow?

My sister is relocating and has a very nice two seater sofa and footstool in cream and white, good condition - she wants $100 for it. She is based in Athelstone and you would need to collect it. She's sending me a photo so if you are interested, PM me.

Guest ben&sharon
My sister is relocating and has a very nice two seater sofa and footstool in cream and white, good condition - she wants $100 for it. She is based in Athelstone and you would need to collect it. She's sending me a photo so if you are interested, PM me.

Thanks! Have sent you a pm.

Guest ben&sharon
I have a glass top dining table w/6 upholstered chairs if she needs one.

Thanks Suzer, but she's only going into a one-bed unit, so not really room for a dining table. :)

Guest Toby

Hi Sharon,

sorry for the delay in replying but i have been mad busy recently.

I will find out on wednesday evening when they are available but i think they should be available immediately. I believe they are in hallett cove still, i lent them to a friend who has lent them to another friend, so will ask them to take them directly to your mums once we have got all the details sorted.

Hope this is ok

Cheers

Toby

Guest ben&sharon
Hi Sharon,

sorry for the delay in replying but i have been mad busy recently.

I will find out on wednesday evening when they are available but i think they should be available immediately. I believe they are in hallett cove still, i lent them to a friend who has lent them to another friend, so will ask them to take them directly to your mums once we have got all the details sorted.

Hope this is ok

Cheers

Toby

Toby that's absolutely great. I'll wait to hear from you Wed pm and we can make all the arrangements.

Thanks! :notworthy:

Guest lize smit
Hi!

My mother's had her visa extended until Jan and has just taken on a six month rental. And now needs to put something in it!! If there's anyone that might have any of the following for sale for a reasonable price, please can you let me know? :)

Single bed

Small fridge/freezer

Two seater sofa (or two comfy chairs)

We're not looking for brand new or to spend a load of money - just suitable for now!

Thanks!!. :wubclub:

Hi Ben/Sharon

We are moving back to SouthAfrica and have everything and more of:arghh: what you need. Cheap! Please contact me on 0458341172.

Guest Gina & Alan

Hi Guys we have a small leather style settee, very comfy , its what some one gave us 6 weeks ago while we were awaiting our container, its free

Guest ben&sharon
Hi Guys we have a small leather style settee, very comfy , its what some one gave us 6 weeks ago while we were awaiting our container, its free

That sounds great - need to get this sorted now. I'll try and figure out some logistics and get back to you.

Sharon.

Guest ben&sharon
Hi Ben/Sharon

We are moving back to SouthAfrica and have everything and more of:arghh: what you need. Cheap! Please contact me on 0458341172.

Thanks! I'll give you a call later today. :)

Sharon.

Guest Gina & Alan

Hi Guys please call me on 0415 767 600 to collect settee,

or let me know if you decide not to as we are moving this weekend and it needs to go in the next day or 2.

regards Alan

Guest needtogonow
Hi Guys please call me on 0415 767 600 to collect settee,

or let me know if you decide not to as we are moving this weekend and it needs to go in the next day or 2.

regards Alan

Good luck with the move.

I remember your post a while ago regarding your place. Glad you got things sorted out.

May need to give you a bell in a few weeks ref that person you know for carpet fitting.

Bex

Guest Gina & Alan

Hi Bex we are still not sorted with a house , so nowhere to unload our container at the moment , very stressful times for us and worrying

Guest needtogonow

OMG, you poor things. We both arrived at the same time and remember you may have been at a viewing that we were at at Hallett Cove. Only just moved into rental at Hallett Cove so garage still full otherwise you could have stored it there. Remember your post ref about the hassle you were getting with your rental, did they not sort it out for you? Lets hope someone can help.

Bex