Guest lara

Just arrived from Edinburgh

Guest lara

Hi everyone.

Well my name is Lara and i have not long arrived to Adelaide.

i was googling a few things like where to get Hellmans mayo and monster munch when the google search kept popping up with this forum. So i thought it would be a good idea to join and hopfully gain and share some priceless information e.g which coles supermarkets actually sell hellmans? haha :)

Anyway, Hiya to everone and look forward to looking through the site

xx

Guest kangomik

Hi and welcome

Hellmans you can get in certain supermarkets.

Monster much ummmmmm never missed them till ya mentioned em LOL. Burger cheesey balls would be the same type of texture?

Guest LOOBYLOO

Hi

We arrived Nov 08 from Dalgety Bay but had a shop in Edinburgh. I hope things are going well and you are enjoying your new life. Best mayo I've found is Thomy Delikatess Mayonnaise - tried and tested so many but found they tasted like salad cream.

Guest nikki & john

Hi Lara

Just wanted to say welcome to Adelaide. We get Hellmans Mayo in our local Coles which is in Mount Barker, not sure if they all sell it though. Haven't seen MM unfortunately, miss them myself along with quavers mmmmnnnnn. If you have any questions don;t hesitate to give me a shout, its all a bit scary and overwhelming at first. Can't wait for our first trip back to Scotland and a night out in Edinburgh wooohooo, but we'll have been here almost 4 years by then :)

Nikki

Hi everyone.

Well my name is Lara and i have not long arrived to Adelaide.

i was googling a few things like where to get Hellmans mayo and monster munch when the google search kept popping up with this forum. So i thought it would be a good idea to join and hopfully gain and share some priceless information e.g which coles supermarkets actually sell hellmans? haha :)

Anyway, Hiya to everone and look forward to looking through the site

xx

I know a shop that has monster munches just now $1.90 a packet. And Quavers

Guest Viv75

Hi Lara,

Will be moving back to Adelaide next year after living in UK again for a couple of years. You will get Hellmans Mayo in Coles at Glenelg. Also the one in the city. Grote Street I think. There is also a shop on Jetty Road that sells UK produce, sweeties , crisps etc.. they even have Iron Bru :). It is on the Mosely Square end of Jetty Road.

Hope you are settling in fine.

Viv

hey Lara welcome to the forum, the guys on here will be able to tell you where you can get lotsa the old english favs...

Enjoy your time with us...kick back and relax.....

HG

Guest ReadyPenny

Hellmans is available in Coles at Reynella and Foodland Pasadena!! I cant live without it either!! Good luck with your new life

Guest angiestaff

i have had the same cravings for monster munch and bought a multi-pack from a shop on ebay (also got walkers, double deckers etc...), can't remember the name but if ur interested P.M me and i'll find it out

ange x