Guest kerfumph

First Frost

Guest Guest75

Hmm tis a bit chilly on the morning now.The sunny days are excellent though.Never known May to as as sunny and dry.

I was scraping ice off my car one Friday morning a couple of weeks ago. Mind you I do leave home before 6am so most peeps might have missed the frost then lol!

I just want the weather to stay this way for another 3 weeks cos I'm off up the Murray on a houseboat soon for a weeks fishing trip. YAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Hmm tis a bit chilly on the morning now.The sunny days are excellent though.Never known May to as as sunny and dry.
    Yes,the days have been fantastic this month,getting lot's of beach walking in.it's heaven.:)

Brrrrr, back to scraping the car.

And there is me thinking its mild for this time of the year. I am still walking my daughter to School in the mornings in a t-shirt, mind you ,thats not until 8.30am each morning, lol.

Guest Django
    I was scraping ice off my car one Friday morning a couple of weeks ago. Mind you I do leave home before 6am so most peeps might have missed the frost then lol!

I just want the weather to stay this way for another 3 weeks cos I'm off up the Murray on a houseboat soon for a weeks fishing trip. YAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

How strange. We are in Woodcroft as well and I start at silly o'clock and I've never seen any frost. :confused:

I been here 13 years and never saw frost worked night shift for a couple of years and never seen it then having smoko at 5 in the morning.