Boxertony

I got a car on finance

Well I was quite surprised and very pleased with ourselves today we took a wild chance today by attempting to get finance on a car after only being here for three months. Soon as we arrived I purchased a 340,000 km Holden Barina, which has very weak breaks, CV Joints gone and the accelerator cable sticks. No power steering as well. For $1000.

We went to a Toyota Dealership on Port Road thought I would give it a chance. We chose the following car and offered $1000 deposit and also added tinted windows to the overall price.

http://www.cmitoyota.com.au/used_cars/3451?from_search=true

We ended up being accepted for finance and purchased this car for $750 a month. So I am well happy no more driving a death trap, the son has now got that car, lol.

Guest kangomik

The link isn't working for me, but congrats on the new car and moving up from the beep beep.

Guest smit
    Well I was quite surprised and very pleased with ourselves today we took a wild chance today by attempting to get finance on a car after only being here for three months. Soon as we arrived I purchased a 340,000 km Holden Barina, which has very weak breaks, CV Joints gone and the accelerator cable sticks. No power steering as well. For $1000.

We went to a Toyota Dealership on Port Road thought I would give it a chance. We chose the following car and offered $1000 deposit and also added tinted windows to the overall price.

http://http://www.cmitoyota.com.au/used_cars/3451?from_search=true

We ended up being accepted for finance and purchased this car for $750 a month. So I am well happy no more driving a death trap, the son has now got that car, lol.

is that a typo ? $ 750 a month?

Guest garlic--bread

Like it! Good news on getting finance too :)

Guest Trakki

we got finance for a car a week after arriving, just had to show them proof of emplyment, was about to start my job and had no problem.

Guest smit
    What is a Typo?
    something thats typed or written wrong ;)

"So I am well happy no more driving a death trap, the son has now got that car, lol."

THATS THE SORT OF THING I WOULD DO cograts on new car boxertony