Sign in to follow this  
Guest smit

indian food???????????????

Guest smit

Ive been here over 4 years now and still cant get over the passion for indian food. It seems the no 1 thing people miss apart from family is curries.............why?. Everyone moans its not like uk curries................hey we arent in uk .......or india for that matter. Its part of living your new life in Oz. Things are different here.. ...Its strange to think that english people miss a.........well..... indian meal?

oh.......i do have the odd curry here and there also...........but............

Guest moonraker1959

I must admit I do like the occasional curry,and have been to India several times so have experienced the "real"thing.I guess its just what people get used to.My Mum has lived in Adelaide for over 40 yrs and still goes on about the crap sausages and how they're nothing like english ones!!!:biglaugh:Some people just don't ever get over making comparisons!Acceptance is very important I think!

We have been here 13 years and when we first came you could not find a Currie shop now there on every corner.