Guest sarahsmartiepants

small auto car for sale

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I am selling the car my daughter drove to learn in as she has now got her own car!

It is a toyota carolla in a holden nova body! It has done 156k. A good runner never let us down in the 2 yrs we have had and we have had it serviced regulary. Ideal a small car for learner or a run around.

I am asking $3200 for it

sarah

Guest whitfan

In the 90's Holden and Toyota had a deal where they released the same vehicle badged as both brands.

ie Holden Apollo = Toyota Camry

Holden Commodore = Toyota Lexcen

and Holden Nova = Toyota Corolla

These only ran for a few years each though. I'm pretty sure the Toyota's used Toyota engines but were otherwise rebadged Holdens.

What year is it? How old are the tyres/tread left? Anything you've replaced recently, any leaks?

We've got one of these too - super reliable car, and being rebadged Toyotas parts come cheap and easily! Great on petrol comsumption, and easy to drive. Mine (or rather hubby's) is the 4 door sedan though.

Guest sarahsmartiepants

its 91 and its auto. Its a holden body, toyota engine hence the reliability.

Tyres I cant remember but my daughter did get them sorted about maybe nov/dec time think it was then as the weather was getting nice!!!

Other than oil changes/brakes etc yearly nothing replaced and no leaks that I have noticed,

its 91 and its auto. Its a holden body, toyota engine hence the reliability.

Tyres I cant remember but my daughter did get them sorted about maybe nov/dec time think it was then as the weather was getting nice!!!

Other than oil changes/brakes etc yearly nothing replaced and no leaks that I have noticed,

Ok thanks. Think the price might be a bit high for that year (for me).