Guest willfam

Is a Zafira big enough ?

Guest willfam

Just wanted o get some opinions please. We are heading over to the other side of the world later this year. There will be four adults and at least four large suitcases. Is a Zafira going to be big enough to fit everything in??? :goofy:

should be just about big enough! The bootspace is the same as an astra estate -

We had a zafira in the UK.......and sooooo miss it! well I do ....hubby prefers our 4 litre commodore over here......but I shall always think of my zafira with fondness! sob, sob ;)

Guest The Dimmocks

We had a Zafira in the UK. We went on holiday to Spain and drove to the airport. 3 adults, and 3 kids plus all our luggage and two small pushchairs, it was a bit of a squash for the MIL in the sixth seat. They got decent sized boots so should be okay.

Guest willfam

thanks guys !!! I thought it would be ok with the 2nd rear seat put down but OH said would be too small. God I hope he isn't right....too late once we get there !!! lol

thanks guys !!! I thought it would be ok with the 2nd rear seat put down but OH said would be too small. God I hope he isn't right....too late once we get there !!! lol

Plenty big enough with the rear seats dropped, now worries.

Cooler