Guest needtogonow

Passport size pictures.

Guest needtogonow

Does anybody know where I can get some passport pictures taken around the Hallett Cove area as I have not seen any photo booths?

Thanks.

Guest nishman

Most of the shopping centres have them - the Collonades has one on the top level by the ramps (between K-Mart and JB HiFi)

Marion has booths & also the kodak shop, which will take a digital photo for you to see before you get it printed.. costs approx $12 but better than taking loads of booth photos that you dont like.. the post office may also take them..

Does anybody know where I can get some passport pictures taken around the Hallett Cove area as I have not seen any photo booths?

Thanks.

I would recomend you get them done at the Post Office if they are for a passport. We got some done in the Colonnades photo booth last week for Aussie passport applications and they wouldn't accept them as there are strict face measurements now for the biometric passports. We had to get Post Office to take some more - $13.95 each. UK passports are also biometric but I don't know if their measurements are as strict as the Aussie ones.

Guest reddevil25

for passports uk or oz use the post office at the marion

cost $16 for 4

they must be 100% size as required - uk are different size to australian passports so the booths are not to be used for uk

cheers

mike