Motor Cross mad 7 year old

Guest Bather's

Guest Bather's

Hi There,

Was looking for some advice my son is 7 and really loves motor cross & BMx. He has just sold his quad and want a new Crosser but i have asked him to wait untill we arrive in Jan.

Doeas anyone know if there are any Places or tracks or clubs where he could get involved in this in Adelaide, he is really excited....

Thanks

Danielle

Hi. I don't know about central Adelaide but theres a big MX / enduro club in Gawler. Call Mick Motorcycles in Gawler micksmotorcyclesgawler.com.au or look at gawlermcc.com.au.

No idea about BMX but there is a 4X, downhill and cross country tracks / trails in the Adelaide Hills.

Good luck.

Guest kangomik

Tea tree gully motorcross club/track :: Tea Tree Gully Motor Cross - Home Page :: This track has been softened-it was very hard

Theres a club/track near wingfield just at the side of the express way/ sailsbury highway.

Murray bridge have a track next to the go kart track, near Monarto Zoo.

Theres a track off port wakefiled road, near buckland park

Theres private land, but you need to be in the know.

At 7 years old i guess 65 cc auto? i have a tip...... Bring the bike, just look on ebay or bikesales.com for the prices of kids bikes.

I wish i brought my kids KX65's.

cost you about 40 bux a time at the track unless you become a member and get a licence.

Guest Team 'W'

depending were you live hunny, i was driving to my friends the other day and she lives in mclaren vale ,i live in seaford and while we was driving up there passed a fab little track with a couple of kids no more than 7 or 8 yrs with their parents on mimi motos scrambling round the track ,so maybe if you have google or get a map up on these two places you might just find it or pm me and ill see if hubbs can remember the place !!!

regards

Elaine x

Moto X seems popular here, but not something I know about.

BMX, there are 5 race tracks in the metro area, Hallett Cove, Aberfoyle Park, Tea Tree Gully, Pooraka/Cross Keys and Gawler, there are a couple regional tracks and loads of dirt jumps around the place. If you want any more info on BMX, drop me a PM.

If you chose to travel up to an hour, you could race/train every day