jimmyskinner

Mental health nursing.

Guest brookesy
    Hi

my partner has recently been offered a job at one of the mental health crisis teams in Adelaide.

Anyone got any info,advice etc;)

when are you going over my wife has been offered a job within mental health services we are going over beginning of october

Hi we will be going over Jan 7 2011 for a holiday and for a look round Adelaide and the hospital she is assigned to ,after visiting Sydney and Melbourne we will end up in Adelaide probably around the/24/25th,she hasn't got a start date yet but april may was mentioned.

cheers Jim

Guest brookesy

fantastic mate pm me when you get over if you fancy meeting for a beer enjoy your holiday cu next year.

Cheers Brookesy

Guest angiestaff
    Hi we will be going over Jan 7 2011 for a holiday and for a look round Adelaide and the hospital she is assigned to ,after visiting Sydney and Melbourne we will end up in Adelaide probably around the/24/25th,she hasn't got a start date yet but april may was mentioned.

cheers Jim

hi

which hospital has she been assigned to? i work for CNAHS and work at the lyell mcewen hospital in Elizabeth at 1G the mental health unit

ange