jaynem

mental health nursing

Hi

just been offered a job at one of the mental health crisis teams in Adelaide (CNAHS).

curious to know what its like to work there,anyone got any info/advice?

also in the process of going through reclassification to a grade 2 nurse,but don't know where to start,ould appreciate some suggestions

Cheers

Jayne:D

Guest brookesy
    Hi

just been offered a job at one of the mental health crisis teams in Adelaide (CNAHS).

curious to know what its like to work there,anyone got any info/advice?

also in the process of going through reclassification to a grade 2 nurse,but don't know where to start,ould appreciate some suggestions

Cheers

Jayne:D

Hi jaynem

My wife is currently going through the process of reclassification i think that you have to evidence base manergerial experience assessement tools used and various things. OH said very long winded but not that difficult, hope this helps if you want any more info just let me know.

When are you looking at going over.

Brookesy

Hi

thanks for your reply,steered me in the right direction.Hoping to go april/may next year.

Waiting for a date for the IELTS, bought a book to help prepare, seen a sample test which looks pretty hard.Hows it going for you and your wife?

Best wishes

Jayne

Guest brookesy

jaynem

Going great list of things to do is getting smaller,my wife got the ielts cd just for the listening test she found it quite straight forward 8.5 score across the band. The talking test was just questions about yourself family anything that would engage you with the interviewer. Just a note we had to get the test center to forward the results to sa helth board if you do this within one month of your test there is no charge. 2011 will be her ba you know it.