Unwanted household items needed...

The Hallidays

Hi to all.

Has anyone got any unwanted household items they no longer need/want? Will be willing to pay but if you want to give them away we would gladly take them off your hands...

Thanks

Wife and Child? :biglaugh:

Not sure why I put that, they are both wanted and much loved! The son wouldnt be any use though for helping cook, clean, make tea etc....

Hi to all.

Has anyone got any unwanted household items they no longer need/want? Will be willing to pay but if you want to give them away we would gladly take them off your hands...

Thanks

There is a Lions place just up towards Blackwood on the right hand side of the road....they have lotsa stuff in there, some no good but some right bargains.

We used this place to pick up stuff like beds, sofas, book case etc etc when we first got here...were slowly building our sleves back up even after 2 years....:chatterbox:

HG

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lize smit

Hi Richard we are moving back to south africa. Have 4 single pine Ikea beds and one double pine Ikea bed for sale. Beds do nort have matrasses.

$40.00 for singles and $80.00 for double bed.

Also computerstand $30.00 as well as a big bin $10.00 for the kitchen

If interseted phone me on 0458341172. I am located in Hallett cove

LIZ

I have a box with kitchen knives and a couple of other items in it if ths helps for free

Let me know .

Cx

Hi there

We are moving into our perm rental next week and container going to be a few more weeks, so if they are not needed by these guys we'll take them please!!!!

Thanks

Guest vixpinkbabe
Hi there

We are moving into our perm rental next week and container going to be a few more weeks, so if they are not needed by these guys we'll take them please!!!!

Thanks

Shipping also late, ugh. I'll take anything that she1971 doesnt want please :) xx