Guest hughescl

Hi Everyone

Guest hughescl

Hi my name is Claire and just joined this site, my OH sat his vatassess for carpentry yesterday and hopefully with a successful outcome we are looking at Adelaide. We have 2 boys 6 and 13 and would welcome any advise on a good area to bring up a family. Also could any one tell us what the building trade is like at the moment is there a demand for carpentry. Many thanks Claire:)

The building trade is quite steady just now few jobs in the paper for carpenters just now depends what he does 1st fix /framing /2nd fix etc

Guest bishvegas

Hi. My OH is a Carpenter and Joiner and will be doing his Vetassess in the next couple of months. We have 2 girls (9) & (6) and a son (2). Might pick your brains about the vetassess as OH has loads of questions!

Guest hughescl
    Hi. My OH is a Carpenter and Joiner and will be doing his Vetassess in the next couple of months. We have 2 girls (9) & (6) and a son (2). Might pick your brains about the vetassess as OH has loads of questions!

No problem when your ready send me a message and I will get my OH to give you the info, hoping to get the results earrly next week fingers crossed!! Claire

Guest bishvegas

Thanks Claire and good luck with the results