Sign in to follow this  
Guest Karen H

Breaking Lease on 3/4 Bed Home Sunday Estate Aldinga Beach

Guest Karen H

We are breaking our lease on a 3/4 bed home on Sunday Estate, Aldinga Beach.

It is a lovely family home with large family room, additional lounge, 3 beds plus study (also could be used as a 4th bedroom), large laundry room, enclosed garden and only 5 mins walk to the beach. No Pets allowed !

Should be advertised on realestate.com through LJ Hooker in the next few days.

If anyone is interested please send me a private message for more details.

Many Thanks

Karen

Guest lash
    We are breaking our lease on a 3/4 bed home on Sunday Estate, Aldinga Beach.

It is a lovely family home with large family room, additional lounge, 3 beds plus study (also could be used as a 4th bedroom), large laundry room, enclosed garden and only 5 mins walk to the beach. No Pets allowed !

Should be advertised on realestate.com through LJ Hooker in the next few days.

If anyone is interested please send me a private message for more details.

Many Thanks

Karen

Hi Karen,

We are currently looking for a house to rent on the Sunday Estate as we have just sold our house in Seaford Rise and need a rental by 25th June latest. So far the houses we have seen have been very small and a little expensive (the best one so far is a small 4 bed @ $370pw. ) Can I ask how much rent you are paying and when you are looking at vacating?

Thanks

Karen (also)

Guest Karen H

Hi Karen

We are currently paying $330 per week, the house should be advertised through LJ Hooker this week. We will be moving out by 15th June so it would be ideal for you. If you want to come over and have a look send me a private message with you number and I will give you a call.

Thanks for the interest.

Karen