she1971

Kids soccer clubs PLEASE??????

Hi guys

We are trying to locate soccer clubs for our boys, aged 13 and 11.

We will be living in Seacliff.

Please help!!!!

Thanks. :wubclub:

Guest Coleybear

Hi

My brother plays for Noarlunga United up at Wilford Taylor Reserve in Morphett Vale. A bit for you to travel but not that far. The kids teams are really well run! As I grew up in Adelaide when I was younger (about to move back from London), I spent most of my childhood at the soccer club. Its got a really great family atmosphere and you too will make lots of friend as most people there are from the UK.

Goodluck!

Think there is a FOOTBALL team at Seacliff play at Seacliff primary school just at the bottom of cement hill behind the shops. Don't know now but there used to be teams at Hallett cove think there still there do all age teams nex to the BMX track on longsdale road turn off at Hallett cove hights and follow the road down.

Guest Teresa01

Your situated just between the southern and central leagues, so you could go either way. Schools soccer here is held on a saturday and club soccer is on Sundays (Juniors). If your sons played for a club in the uk, it would probably be best to try for a club here. The session is well under way and trials are held before the season starts, but if you check out the FFSA website, clubs post if they have spaces.