Diane

Brrrrrr......bit chilly this morning!

For all those planning to arrive in the next couple of months, don't forget to bring your jumpers (and gloves!)

Drove my daughter to school at 7:15 this morning (for something called Tournament of Minds - don't ask, I have no idea!) and the outside temp was reading just 5 degrees! I even had to wait for the car windscreen to de-mist! Once the sun came out it was a lot better, but it was bloomin' parky before that!!

Must be one of the coldest mornings so far this winter I reckon!

(whinge, whinge, whine whine!!!!)

Guest Messua

I second that! I'm so glad I asked for thermal gloves last Christmas. :shocked:

Guest me123

nothing like warming your clothes up with the hair dryer before you put them on....brrr (bit nesh)

LOL Talking about warming your hands up, I didn't even mind picking up after the dog this morning (through a plastic bag of course!) - couldn't quite bring myself to wrap my hands round the bag to warm them up though!!!

Sorry, probably way too much information....

Guest me123

thats so funny...disgusting but FUNNY..(i need a dog)

Guest Guest5035

i can vouch for that, i was on nights and at 5am as i just finished the shift my car screen had a slight frost on it. The OH wasn't happy when i climbed in bed though:arghh:

stevo

Guest Fly Away

FREEZING in the mornings in the house with no central heating. We have 3 duvets on our bed. BRRRR :arghh:

Diane, your well funny, I see your point, but funny.

We got the heating on and I also had to wait for the car to de mist. I'm glad that the heating is gas, as I have heard that this is much cheaper. Will see when we get the bill.

Gonna try and find my lecky blanket, as our room stays really cold. I'm glad I took advice from here and brought extra duvets, and our gloves. Me and Maya have to stand and watch Kieran play footie every Sat morn and it really keeps us warm. Still much better this then the winter last year in the UK, no thanks to -5.

Prema

Guest the4hopes

Very chilly start, but looking outside now, a beautiful blue sky and warm sunshine! Must go for a walk.

Guest needtogonow

Fantastic weather for running. Its exhilarating!

Guest motlyman

pools are damn cold too let me tell you :shocked:

Colin

Guest vijnit

Yes it's very cold till the sun comes out. Glad we brought extra duvets. Really miss central heating!!