fluffy

Help on where to live!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys

As previous posts state I have got job at Calvery North. We are hoping to be out there end of July early August. My husband and I both drive and I don't mind commuting up to 30 mins.

So can anybody reccomend areas for a family of 5 to live, preferably close to schools.

Thanks in advance:)

Tanya and Martin these are all the areas, I will get Jane to give you a ring swometime over this weekend.

Kings Park, Malvern, Millswood, Myrtle Bank, Parkside, Unley, Unley Park, Wayville, Bowden,West Hindmarsh,Allenby Gardens,Ovingham,Welland,Cowandilla,Mile End,Mile End South,Torrensville,Underdale,Brooklyn Park,Lockleys,Kidman Park,Findon,West Croydon,Ridleyton,Renown Park,Wayville,Everard Park,Marleston,Kurralta Park,Netley,West Richmond,Unley,Millwood,Clarence Park,Clarence Gardens,Cumberland Park,Black Forest,Westbourne Park,Edwardstown,North Plympton,Thebarton,Brompton,Flinders Park,South Plympton,Plympton Park,Hindmarsh,Beverley,Fitzroy,Croydon Park,Croydon,Parkside,Ashford,Forestville,Richmond,Hyde Park,Kings Park,Camden Park, Black Forest, Clarence Park, Everard Park, Forestville, Fullarton, Goodwood, Highgate, Hyde Park,

Thanks tony as always great info.

Medicals booked. Looking at health insurance and banks now

Speak to you soon

Tanya:)

We have still not got health insurance or even ambulance cover. Dentist cover we really need to get, so expensive here. Still paying dstuff out so we need to cut back on health insurance and deal with that when we get financially sorted

Guest WhatNow?

Check out the Suburbs Database on the new H2H website www.h2h.com.au - it has travelling times from different suburbs to the city and links to local council and real estate websites .

Guest Peachie

Hi we are living in the lockleys underdale area and can ride to north adelaide though linear park or takes about 10min in the car

there are a couple of nice state schools primary lockeys north or a couple of catholics schools too st john Bosco or st francis there are good high schools too close to everthing and live overlooking the park kids are outside much more

good luck x