Guest Cope

Any know why adelaidefurnishedrentals don't respond?

Guest Cope

Hello everyone,

We would like to book accommodation with adelaidefurnishedrentals.com.au, but they don't respond to email and the calendar only shows bookings until march. Although I feel I can trust them, I think this a bit odd. Are they out of business or does anybody know of any reason for this?

Mind you: I'm not trying to give them a bad name or anything, just wondering if we should wait for them or move on.

thanks,

Laurens

Hi

I nearly booked with them but they were quite slow in responding and we had second thoughts about location too. We ended up booking with Auseelife - Quality Furnished Short Term Rental Accommodation in Adelaide, South Australia very professional and helpful but in a laid back way. The guy who runs it is a mod on here.

Hope you get something booked up.

Michelle

Guest Roo1

Hi there,

This might be "old" information, so don't shoot the messenger, but I believe a property manager handles their bookings which might explain the calender.

Judi x

Guest Cope

Thanks for the replies, they responded last night (for us) with apologies for the delay. Now we can go on and try to find out if we would like to stay with them.

Thanks!