cormcvcr

Wanted: Cleaner in the South x 2

I am currently looking for 2 new self employed cleaners to join our team.

The job is within school hours, but require school holidays to be worked too, unfortunately I cannot negotiate on this.

I need 2 people to partner up with already existing staff. The hours and days will vary dependent on work load, but are usually Tuesday till Friday at the moment and during school hours as I have said.

You must have a current police certificate or willing to obtain one.

You must be ABN registered or willing to do this, as it is a self employed position.

Experience preferred but not essential as you will be trained up on our standards, but attention to detail is a must, together with enthusiasm and energy.

Rate of pay is $20 per hour.

You must be able to drive and have access to a car and be willing to share travel to and from jobs with the other person.

As hours and days are not guaranteed with it being self employed (due to sometimes clients cancelling/re-scheduling to other days) this may suit someone who is looking for some extra money but not looking for permanent employment. Or it may be that you already have a couple of clients of your own and need to top up your earnings.

We are an attention to detail company and have extremely high standards, which need to be continued on in each and every visit.

We supply all products and equipment, so there is no additional outlay by yourself or the client.

We service domestic, commercial and insurance clients, therefore the details of each job are different and the specifications.

Immediate trials available, with positions starting next week.

For further information feel free to send me an email (argylepc@live.com.au) with as much detail in it about yourself.

Many thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from you.

Cornelia x

Cornelia,

I have passed this onto a friend who will call you. hope this is ok?

Hi Shaun,

that's fine, thanks for that.

The above positions are still available and for immediate start.

Car owners/drivers are a must but not if you are involved in a franchise, as you are representing Argyle Painting & Cleaning services not any other company. ( obviously if you own your own car no company logos will be on them unlike franchise transport)

Only serious applicants need apply, the hours are set for day time, car is a must, police clearance is a necessity and self employment ABN (which can be applied for online).

Many thanks

Cornelia

argylepc@live.com.au

I had taken the liberty of giving an applicant a trial today, following a conversation with them at the weekend explaining my current circumstances of being understaffed and being personally involved in a road traffic accident.

On discussion with this person they were happy to help where necessary until a full time position became available for them, which I completely understood. This person had previous experience in the job advertised, so they started today......only to decide after 30 minutes that they were a fish out of water and could not fulfill the job and left.

This is unacceptable, so as of now the job ad is closed, I will only accept recommendations instead of giving the people the benefit of the doubt.....the old saying goes there are those who are unemployed looking for work and then there is the unemployable, who don't want to do a hard days work.

Sorry if this upsets a lot of people, but I have had my fill over the last few days trying to sort things out as well as dealing with my injuries and the upset my accident has caused my family.

Think about what you are getting yourself into before you let others down as you have no idea the impact your ignorance and changing of your mind has on people!

Hi rachel, thanks for pm, but i cant consider franchise companies, pretty much all my clients prefer not to use franchise companies, but i appreciate the thought. I needed people even before the accident and obviously more so now.

Cx

Guest Guest75
    I had taken the liberty of giving an applicant a trial today, following a conversation with them at the weekend explaining my current circumstances of being understaffed and being personally involved in a road traffic accident.

On discussion with this person they were happy to help where necessary until a full time position became available for them, which I completely understood. This person had previous experience in the job advertised, so they started today......only to decide after 30 minutes that they were a fish out of water and could not fulfill the job and left.

This is unacceptable, so as of now the job ad is closed, I will only accept recommendations instead of giving the people the benefit of the doubt.....the old saying goes there are those who are unemployed looking for work and then there is the unemployable, who don't want to do a hard days work.

Sorry if this upsets a lot of people, but I have had my fill over the last few days trying to sort things out as well as dealing with my injuries and the upset my accident has caused my family.

Think about what you are getting yourself into before you let others down as you have no idea the impact your ignorance and changing of your mind has on people!

I'm really sorry to hear you cannot find some good staff Cornelia.

Such a real shame.

I know you have real problems after your horrendous accident and it's the last thing you need at the moment.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and some nice staff!!!

Guest Nick11

30 minutes!!!!!!!!

OMG that must be some sort of record!!!!!