Guest Jules37

Yes we got it!!!!!

Guest Jules37

Checked this morning and found that we have been granted SS. Just praying now that o/h occupation is on the new smp.

Jules

Guest The Coyne Family

Congratulations,

Id say that's relief, when did SA receive all your documents ? we sent in ours on the 11/05/10. All this waiting isn't doing my nervous any good.

Fingers crossed for you your on the SMP best of luck.

Maria.

Checked this morning and found that we have been granted SS. Just praying now that o/h occupation is on the new smp.

Jules

thats great news, another step down the pathway of the new start to your lives....fingers crossed for you that the skill is still on the list...:)

Congratulations,

Id say that's relief, when did SA receive all your documents ? we sent in ours on the 11/05/10. All this waiting isn't doing my nervous any good.

Maria.

Keep the faith....;)

HG

Guest guest3462

Congratulations!!! We are still waiting to hear, but I fear we won't reiceve notification for some weeks yet due to the current DIAC status........still we keep looking!!!! x

Guest Jules37

Hi Maria

Bit of a long story but the when we first applied it took 4 weeks and they wanted proof of our visa application so that took another 6 weeks because for some reason if you are refused at first then it takes 8 weeks instead of 4??? Hopefully you should hear anytime soon. I know what you mean about the nerves, I have been checking every day and when I checked this morning I just thought the page looked different becasue I was looking at it via my Ipod touch but then I saw the words and could not believe it.

It's my 40th next week so this is the best present ever!!!!!

Good luck to you Maria, I hope you hear soon!!!

Jules

xx

Congratulations,

Maria.

Guest Jules37
    Congratulations!!! We are still waiting to hear, but I fear we won't reiceve notification for some weeks yet due to the current DIAC status........still we keep looking!!!! x

I hope you hear soon, when did you apply?

Jules

arh well done everything crossed that the rest goes well.

and happy birthday for nxt wk

Prema

Guest The Coyne Family
    Hi Maria

Bit of a long story but the when we first applied it took 4 weeks and they wanted proof of our visa application so that took another 6 weeks because for some reason if you are refused at first then it takes 8 weeks instead of 4??? Hopefully you should hear anytime soon. I know what you mean about the nerves, I have been checking every day and when I checked this morning I just thought the page looked different becasue I was looking at it via my Ipod touch but then I saw the words and could not believe it.

It's my 40th next week so this is the best present ever!!!!!

Good luck to you Maria, I hope you hear soon!!!

Jules

xx

Thanks Jules.

Happy Birthday for next week, have a lovely day.

Talk soon.

Maria.x.