Guest kangomik

TT coverage for Bikers

Guest kangomik

Must say ITV 4 have done a wonderful job of covering the TT this year from the Isle of Man, and One HD has done a good job in picking it up.

If you like bikes you will love this racing.

Guest kangomik

Bit to late for me tonight, but as the wife commented it was nice to see the lush green countryside.

Awesome track and wonderful people on the island. Riding in the hills over here is good and at times breath taking, but i do miss fast stuff around the north west of the UK.

Guest lippy

Have had to sit through hours of the TT - as said "it's good to see the green green hills of home"

Guest kangomik

The accents crack me up, after being here for only 2 years i no longer notice the Aussie accent, yet when i hear people from back home on Skype and Mr whitham and the likes on the TV the accent stands out a mile!

Not nice seeing all that rain, so glad they never rode in it.

Guest kangomik

It's a wonderfull track, i am lucky to have had a chance to ride (public roads) and to be there on mad sunday, and yes there are special people there, some very fast special people. I do though envy my father who managed to race there against the likes of Hailwood and Agostino.

A little like the monaco race circuit they are one of a kind, very fast, very dangerous and have a unique following.