Guest Janine,Mark&Ollie

Tioletries and make-up

Guest Janine,Mark&Ollie

Silly question but can you send tioletries such as make-up, perfumes, body lotions etc... in the container or have I got to take it all in my luggage. I dont use it all all of the time but I dont want to throw it away. Thanks.:jiggy:

Guest Team 'W'

Hi Rachel

omg is aug 19th when you arrive ,or leave the uk ...that is also the date we arrived last yr ...

Yes put them in the container, as long as there is no aerosols ?? you will be fine ..i left all mine in my vanity case ,no problems .

Well hope you have a safe and exiting journey ,and all goes to plan ,

And good luck when you arrive here in adelaide,

Elaine xx

Yep, bring them all in the container. I brought all of mine. I ended up with a huge box just of my creams and bath stuff (The Sanctuary, my fav). Elaine is right no aerosols. A few tips, use tape and tape over the tops, in a cross. This will just prevent anything from popping open and try to wrap each piece with paper. I'm glad I did. Some things did leak and as I wrapped and taped them there was no damage to any other items. Oh yeah one other thing, I ask the packers to mark the box as fragile, then customs or any other crew will always be gentle with that box.

Prema

Guest Janine,Mark&Ollie

19th is when we leave 21st when we get there, just found out our funiture being packed up and sent on 9th July! Getting realy excited!