Guest thehendrys

Any 5-a-side footballers in the South out there?

Guest thehendrys

anybody up for 5-a-side footie at Noarlunga on a weds evening? nothing to serious just a bit of fun ! key thing is to reliable and turn-up! only had two of us last night :mad: so the legs are feeling a bit tight today! just to get 5 out on pitch would be good with 2 or 3 subs to rotate - next game is June 16th @7.30pm - to easy!

Guest Damien

Bloody hell, only 2 turned up and I still can't make the team. Must be my reputation as a dirty b*****d lol!

Guest RichandHelen

would love to played some in Uk bit fat now tho :0 would have to be late tho, dont finish work til 7.30 Pm

Guest Tterrier81

i would be up for a game, unfortunately i only ever played keeper, if thats any good for u guys let me know

Guest ben&sharon

Hi, are you still playing on Wednesdays? Me and a mate (Jim) fancy playing again. If it's on for this Wednesday, let us know where and when and we'll be there.

Cheers. Ben

Hi, are you still playing on Wednesdays? Me and a mate (Jim) fancy playing again. If it's on for this Wednesday, let us know where and when and we'll be there.

Cheers. Ben

not sure but he did say he was jacking the team due to lack of players.....we would have onle had 2 last week i could grab one more.....but maybe he might start it uop again drop TheHendrys a PM and see what he say.....me and my mate would be up for a game....

HG

I would also def be up for a game. Let me know if there is any game this week. I would also be able to commit regularly, bit unfit but willing!!

Guest ben&sharon

I've e-mailed thehendrys, so we'll see whether he's still up for a game.

Guest ben&sharon

And for us. Sure he said he'd registered a team - just need to know the details.

Guest Coleybear

My husband will be over in late September and he will definately be up for a game. Will let him know about it!

Guest smit
    And for us. Sure he said he'd registered a team - just need to know the details.
    yep..he had a team registered in league........couple of injuries ..........fair enough.others were interested but never got back . Turning up with 2 of us wasnt exactly awe inspiring....................dont know whats going on with league but I know he may be looking to play a couple of friendlies. After playing a couple of times ....you definatelty need 7/8 players to interchange often:)

Guest ben&sharon
    How many have we got on here right now..who can/will play..

Heaps Good

Alex ( friend )

Add names

HG

Ben

Jim....

Guest ben&sharon

Haven't heard anything back yet, so may have to organise ourselves.......

So by my reckoning thats the following:

HG

Alex

Colin

Ben

Jim

Anyone else? We need another 2 or three to make it work I reckon...........

Guest ceri

Hi there,

My hubbie Chris would be interested in playing for your 5 a side team. he used to play in the uk. Can you let us know if you are still needing players? also when and where do you play and he'll come along!

cheers, Ceri and chris

Guest dena morrison

hubby said he would play although a bit bigger than he was in Uk when he played!

Call him (Gordon) on 0406341414 if any spaces

Guest ben&sharon

Right. I'm the wife, and my husband is rubbish at organising things, but he'd love to start doing this again, so I'll look into what's necessary to get this up and going if there's enough that are willing to commit to it on a fairly regular basis. From what I can gather over the internet, it's just a case of registering a team and then subs are $8 per game at Noarlunga. Give me the nod and I'll try and sort the initial stuff out - after that you're on your own!!

Guest Davey0401

hey im really keen on playing footy,in noarlunga please pm me or call me 0416130916

cheers

dave