Guest gingerlindz

One for the Ladies

Guest gingerlindz

Stupid question..... the last time i was in Australia (10years ago!) they didn't get always ultra and I found everything i tried to use during my doo dahs! were either big and bulky and/or not very good. Can anyopne tell me if Australia now get always ultra or something as good or do I need to ship a ton of them over?!!!! :biglaugh:

Thanks Lindsay xxx

Guest Nicky&Andy

i'm pretty sure they had all the uk makes in stores when we were there, not sure on price though, sorry havnt a clue on aussi brands,

Guest Team 'W'

Dont get me started on this one ??? AAAAARRRR...there is nuthin as good as ALWAYS ...i got my mum to send me some over ,only to find they was panty liners [er no not good !!!] but yes stack up on them if you can...the ones over here are nowere half as good ,but you do have to live with them ..i have actually thought on sending the manufacturers over here one and telling them to get it sorted,but i think it would fall on deaf ears ...they are set in there ways !!

Personally i would if i could get a container loaded to the brim and leave everythin else in the uk [hee hee .....[only joking] ..

Well good luck to you in your adventures ...

elaine x

Guest gingerlindz

That sounds like a plan, I'll bring enough for us all and sell them out the front of new house!!!!! Your ALWAYS supply arrives in July!

Guest TraceyT

Just packing up now & move in with ma & pa at the weekend for just a week before we fly. Thank you for the heads up, gonna hit Asda tomorrow & stock up. Cannot live without Always, they are the best product on the market.

Guest TraceyT

Thanks for that, I have noted it down. I am willing to try things, but just don't fancy going back to the 1980's bricks!

Guest Chandan

NOoo Whisper are plastic-y not nice in the hot weather.. I have packed enough always to last a lifetime, just waiting for my shipment to arrive (and hope they dont absorb any moisture on route

) but after growing up in Australia for 20 years I thought I'd never say that they are rubbish, and after living in the uk for 12 years I miss their panty liners and sanitary towles and have only gone two doo dahhs without them.. and I miss Andrex soo much.. Elaine, I too was going to ship off some to some manufacturers, panty liners are rubbish flimsy things here and dont get me stated on the pads.. maybe we could come up with our own and become mega rich , theres nothing like the cotton feel!