and another thing

Guest mike and tor

Guest mike and tor

ok not being here to long, short of friends etc. Would any one fancy a coffee. I am in Woodville but can travel:err: so the city and western subs are ok for me.

more the better.

We live near Woodville in Ferryden Park, which is very near Kilkenny. We have three kids as well aged 21 - 17 and 11. Not sure but my lad and I like to play golf so you are always welcome to come along. Jane the wife is happy doing anything, Jane works shifts so it is not always possible to meet up but we will try our best accommodate. PM me with arrangements. My mobile is 0449119334 : Tony

Guest Ric & Paula

Hi we're in Semaphore,since Feb,also got 3 children,must be the magic number eh?We'd love to meet up,and Ric is a massive boxing fan,so would love Tony too!