Guest markmet

provisional licence

Guest markmet

Hi

Does anyone know whether it is possible to convert my uk provisional license to an sa provisional, or would I need to apply for a learners permit and also do the 50hrs log book. It seems a waste when I have already spent a fortune on lessons in the uk. I also have a letter from my uk driving instructor confirming that I am test ready. Any info please.

Chris

Guest guest3462

I have a friend who had had her provisional in the UK for a few years and when she went to trade it they gave her a full licence as they thought she had had her p's for longer than she needed to!!! Try it, you never know you could strike gold! x

I have a friend who had had her provisional in the UK for a few years and when she went to trade it they gave her a full licence as they thought she had had her p's for longer than she needed to!!! Try it, you never know you could strike gold! x

Yes i heard avery similar story, took in their UK license and came out with a full SA license... worth a try :err:

Guest markmet

Thanks guys. will give it a go and see how I get on. Will let you know how I goes.

Chris