HEAPS GOOD !!!

Ashes tickets....

Australian Cricket Family members priority tickets on sale from 14 July 1 week before general sale.....better start behaving and be nice to the Mrs....lol:biglaugh::biglaugh:

HG

Here is the link for FAQ's

Ashes Ticket FAQ

I did this during the ashes in 2006......went to the test at the oval...and the atompshere is great...especially up with the barmy army!

Guest DanandJanna

Cheers for the link, i bought ashes tickets in Sydney on the day a few years ago, think it will be possible to do the same in Adelaide?

Cheers for the link, i bought ashes tickets in Sydney on the day a few years ago, think it will be possible to do the same in Adelaide?

I wouldnt like to call it...

I honestly cant remember if it was a sell out or not?

BUT...as it could be a closely contested affair this year...i certainly wont be taking any chances...:)

Guest smit

believe it was sold out last time.................got my ticket off ebay...............would think sell out this time also............

Guest Cope

And who are you baracking for (learned on this forum not to use 'rooting')? UK or Oz? What is home when it comes to sporting events? Just curious.

And who are you baracking for (learned on this forum not to use 'rooting')? UK or Oz? What is home when it comes to sporting events? Just curious.

Well...in our household..when it comes to sporting events...'home' is definitely England for us! Been here 5 years...have been aussie citizens for 2 years...but just cant change our allegiance that easily...:)

Anyone trying to get tickets....go up on the hill next to the Barmy Army..great atmosphere up there!!!!!!!!!!!.:jiggy:

Well...in our household..when it comes to sporting events...'home' is definitely England for us! Been here 5 years...have been aussie citizens for 2 years...but just cant change our allegiance that easily...

Anyone trying to get tickets....go up on the hill next to the Barmy Army..great atmosphere up there!!!!!!!!!!!.

As for baracking i will be wearing the green and gold much to many peoples discomfort. :)....but thats my choice and i am sticking by it....never been a real passionate pom...:huh:..due to being born out of the UK but we wnt go into that as last time we did it got out of hand.....:realmad::mad:

HG

Guest DanandJanna

Cheers for the advice think I'll get them in advance this time, be gutted to miss out. As for who ill be supporting defo England, always have so not going to change now, besides barmy army songs are the funniest, cannae wait for a bit of feed the snake! And the match of course