Guest stokiedownunder

hey up !

Guest stokiedownunder

hey up all

just introducing myself , the names Tony, married to me gorgeous wife Liz of 7 years now and blessed with a 2 and a half year old son, left uk march 03 now over 7 years ago wow and not missed the uk one bit , bloody love it ere ;)

obviously now you've guessed im a stoke supporter hence the name

great job your all doing with this site , heaps of info well done

moved down south 2 years ago now from north eastern suburbs ( we saw the light ! lol )

anyway thats me

Cheers

Tony

Guest stokiedownunder

paula , tried replying to your pm but wouldnt allow me to reply for some reason ? im pretty new here so i may be doing something wrong but i tried replying 4 times who knows you may recieved 4 pm's i dont know but doesnt looks like it sent from my end

cheers

Tony

Welcome to the site Tony.....i wnt hold it against you being a Stoke fan...lol.

Hope you enjoy your stay on the site....and thanks for the feedback..its nice to get some positive stuff back with regard to what were doing and the way the site is going.

HG

Guest stokiedownunder

ive been popping on here for the last few weeks ( being nosey i spose ) but with the intention to join as i was very impressed with the info being shared around and the general feel of the site.

Thanks

Tony