Guest sarahsmartiepants

internet/phone providers

Guest sarahsmartiepants

So I have been with AAPT for the lst 4 yrs and looking to change to adam, but dont want a VOIP phone so who has adam and what phone provider do you use???

Or any other recomendations??

So I have been with AAPT for the lst 4 yrs and looking to change to adam, but dont want a VOIP phone so who has adam and what phone provider do you use???

Or any other recomendations??

We have adam Sarah and we have our phome with Telstra.....cannot fault adam at all....great service, great reliability..all in all bloody great.....would highly reccomend them...have you signed up yet?

Mention me and i get a free month...lol :D:notworthy::jiggy:

HG

check out Exetel (doesn't hurt to have a VOIP line - I get calls home for 8 cents per call through Pennytalk..or Pennytell or something like that)

Hi,

We have Adam Naked DSL and it is great.Fast and efficient,and no more Telstra bills!We use Skype for potentially expensive calls(overseas etc)which is cheap,and our mobiles for other calls, it work's a treat for us. :)

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I need a land line for calls for my jobs, so what type prices and what packages have you telstra guys got, I have been steering clear of telstra since we got here, too long a story, but we were recomended NOT to use them way back then!

Hey heaps good, i am going 2 sign up with adam naked dsl soon if u pm me your adam email i think it asks for i will add you as the recomendation mate for u 2 get your discount,

Darren Lisa and Baby Lola

Hey,

I have Adam....excellent $60 for 50gb down, 50gb up, and 50gb off peak....

Telstra is $29 a month for landline rental but we hardly use it!

Dan

Guest Guest75

TPG are doing some good deals at the moment for phones and net.

I have three Adam accounts and cannot fault them at all.

I had a Telstra Adsl account for 2 years and didn't have any problem with the connection, although the service side was shocking!

You can get a Skype unlimited landline calls in Oz for about $5 a month and the sound quality is perfect. You can't phone 1300 numbers though unless you load skype credit.

There might be a bit of a waiting period with Adam depending upon where you live. The Lonsdale exchange is the problem...it's fully used and you have to wait for a connection to become available.