Guest mark&rachel

****** Removals

Guest mark&rachel

dont usually do this but thought i would share my experience with the removal companies we used to get to Oz.

One in the Uk was ******** removals. What a terrible mistake they were. Sticky fingers to say the least.

Not only did i catch them 'packing' my Ipod in there pockets, a lot has gone missing since. This was eventually admitted and man sacked but i had to push and push, called stupid etc.

wont bore you with whole story but boxes are missing. thngs missing out of boxes like tools. Funny enough the cheap 1s are left but the expensive ones gone. 100 pound bike pump missing. the works!!!

Now im chasing them up about it but they just ignore my emails and calls. Terrible experience.

Im sure they are generally good but thought i would share this experience.

Yes this could have been at customs or here but i doubt it after initial incident.

They even packed a box of cereal. What numptys. Luckily customs didnt find it otherwise i would have been fined loads for a half box of corn flakes!!

Wrigways in oz however have been great, delivered around us and guys very polite and good at there job.

That's awful, what a horrible start.

Thanks for sharing though. Will give them a wide berth.... hope you get compensated for all your missing bits and pieces. Good luck x

Guest mark&rachel
    That's awful, what a horrible start.

Thanks for sharing though. Will give them a wide berth.... hope you get compensated for all your missing bits and pieces. Good luck x

yes awful start indeed. No compensation as they are just blaming those in australia. Who knows who has a nice new bike pump, drill etc but i bet its somehere in london as opposed to Oz.