cormcvcr

Wanted: exercise or recumbent cycle

Hi guys,

I have been advised by my physio that I can use an exercise bike as part of my rehab.

(I think he was getting fed up with me asking when I could start exercising again!)

He said an exercise bike would be fine and it's the only piece of gym equipment that I don't own.

So do any of you lovely people have one that you don't use anymore and would be happy enough for me to buy it from you (dependent on price), I really would prefer a recumbent cycle due to my back and neck problems, as I think it would be less of a strain and easier to get on and off of too!

PM me if you or anyone you know has one and would like to stop using it as a clothes horse, which most of these items end up being L.O.L.

Many thanks again peeps

Cx

Hi Corneila

An alternative suggestions - if you have a bike already, you could always look at getting an indoor trainer, and use your existing bike on that. takes up less space when you are finished using it as much too.

Rachel

We stock the Elite ones, they start at $200, should be back in stock tommorow.

can do home delivery for you if you need!

Places like Big W also do a cheaper version, not sure how much they are. We are also able to get cheaper ones, priced about $140.

Sounds like you are going great on your recovery programme.

Don't have one Cornelia but just wanted to say good for you! It's great that you are putting so much effort into recovery. Don't rush it though, listen to your body and don't do too much. Hope you find one xxx